Fuchsia is one of the star colors for this summer. From New York to Paris we have been able to see it both on the catwalk and in the best street styles of the influencers and fashion editors from all over the world ...
From Henry Arroway we are going to give you 5 tips to wear our clothes the color fuchsia this summer.
• Combine it with white. Fuchsia is a very intense color, and the purity of the white color lowers that intensity. We have done it with the Laney model and it looks great !!
• • If, on the other hand, you want to dazzle this summer, bet on a total look in fuchsia or dare mixing it with red.
• • A good idea is to get a reversible garment like the Beatriz model that you can choose when wearing the garment on the fuchsia side and when on the camel side.
• • The Hillary and Enya models propose you another very good option, they are pearl and beige but their lining is fuchsia, to be able to turn the cuffs and give a touch of color to your outfits.
• • And the most important tip, never stop smiling. Vibrant colors like fuchsia are always flattering, but a smile on your face is always beautifying.
Now is your turn. Do you dare with the total fuchsia look, or do you like to just give it a brushstroke of this color?